Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coach: Lessons on the Game of Life


I understand completely, and Michael Lewis articulates gracefully and masterfully what it means to have a coach who is a life force driving you to be your best self beyond the specifics of any sport. While I am an accidental athlete, all of my sons were/are high school wrestlers and all of them have been mentored by an extraordinary coach, Michael Powell. I write about Coach Powell and have video interviews of him up on my latest site, [...]. He is an inspiring, extraordinary human. Regardless of sport, some men/women have the integrity and selflessness to change the lives they touch. I can appreciate "Coach" because I know exactly what Lewis means. Some coaches impact everyone around them and this book is a great reminder of that positive power.Get more detail about Coach: Lessons on the Game of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment