Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cheapest My Life from Scratch: A Sweet Journey of Starting Over, One Cake at a Time


I loved the book. It is a great, fun read.

Gesine does a wonderful job of blending the ingredients of her life, whipping them into an honest, humorous story. I could easily picture the people and places she describes. You will get a taste of her crazy, stressful Hollywood lunch meetings; behind the scenes and out the door of her Montpelier, Vermont bakery and her cherished cake and coffee at 3 p.m. with her beloved Grandma in Germany.

The book left me feeling deliciously hungry and happy - I recommend reading it with a scone or two and a real cappuccino by your side.

Would love to see a movie!






Get more detail about My Life from Scratch: A Sweet Journey of Starting Over, One Cake at a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment