Friday, September 24, 2010

Save Summer at Tiffany


I picked up this book at the beach on a whim as I needed a good read while getting some sun. I'm slightly obsessed with Tiffany & Co. so a book on the inner workings of the store was very appealing. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was still a good choice. The author does a good job of picking up very quickly with the main plot of the book and pretty much sticks to it. The characters were described very well; I really did feel like I knew them. That's about all this book is: a fun look at 2 friends having a crazy summer. That makes it a perfect read for those wanting something simple and entertaining. However, for those, like myself, who might want some "inside information" on Tiffany, this isn't that book. It's much more focused on the lives of these 2 friends, their boyfriends, sorority, and the war going on. All that is interesting and fun to read, but I would have liked to read a little more on their experience actually in the store. Overall though, I would definitely recommend this book as a cute story to enjoy for a couple days on a vacation.Get more detail about Summer at Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment