Monday, October 4, 2010

Cheap Second Sight: An Intuitive Psychiatrist Tells Her Extraordinary Story and Shows You How To Tap Your Own Inner Wisdom


Judith Orloff's books have helped me to acknowledge my "sensitivity" is worth nurturing and protecting. The wisdom and personal experiences she shares have helped me to know myself better and give to others more truly.
Not only have I gleaned useful tools from the books contents, I also use the books themselves as coping tools when I encounter potentially draining situations. I keep a copy of Emotional Freedom in my car and whenever I want to exit a difficult conversation at a social gathering, I exclaim, "I have the perfect book for you in my car! Let me go get it!" People love getting a free book and I feel like I'm giving out vitamins. I use Second Sight for when I'm traveling or sitting alone contentedly. I hold it up just under eye level between me and the person who's thinking of striking up a conversation. I then look at them as if I see something significant. The men who only want to get laid back off and the people who have no agenda use it as an opportunity to speak. It's a great filtering tool. It works better than crow's feet and cellulite put together.Get more detail about Second Sight: An Intuitive Psychiatrist Tells Her Extraordinary Story and Shows You How To Tap Your Own Inner Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment