Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Horse Boy: A Father's Quest to Heal His Son Decide Now


This was an amazing book, and shows just how far parents will go for their children. I have encountered some mildly autistic children in my life, but only for very short periods of time, so it was fascinating to hear Isaacson talk about his son's autism. I was also fascinated to read a little bit about shamanism, and I am definitely interested to learn more.

This book shows a journey so amazing, it's hard to believe it actually happened. Not only does it tell a heart-warming story, it really makes me want to learn more about autism and shamanism.Get more detail about The Horse Boy: A Father's Quest to Heal His Son.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing about the Horse Boy. Please check out www.horseboyfoundation.org and www.horseboymethod.com to see updates of Rowan and how what Rupert Isaacson has found to help Rowan can help kids in your communities!

    ReplyDelete