Friday, October 15, 2010

Cheap Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within


When I first began this book I wasn't sure what to expect... when I browsed through the book my first reaction was that it had short chapters. It was an easy read but it contained a wealth of information.

Some of the information I was already familiar with; but it was a review of the techniques that I had forgotten. It also reminded me of the simple things in life that I could write about and how easy it is choose a topic.

I really liked the idea of setting up a writing practice and Natalies's suggestion of filling a notebook per month is a suggestion that I will follow.

Overall, this book had many good suggestions for developing a personal writing practice, overcoming writer's block, and other writing issues. I would recommend it for the beginner, and intermediate writer.Get more detail about Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment