Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee Review


I have followed Sarah's comedy ever since her SNL days (I have always had a huge crush on her). She is on a very short list of girls that are actually funny and I'd put her on the top with Mary Lynn Rajskub (both were players on Mr. Show). I think this book shows a vulnerable side to Sarah. The bed wetting thing is such a terrible stage to go through for kids especially if they don't have understanding or compassionate parents. Sarah manages to make the issue funny as well as almost providing help for someone who may have experienced the issue.

The stories about her family are great. It's cool to see the influences she's had from her father to her sisters. I may be a little biased but I love this book and I can appreciate the twisted mind of Sarah Silverman. Congrats Sarah.Get more detail about The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment