Thursday, May 20, 2010

Buying My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands


Lighten up, people! This woman is hilarious!! I recently read Ms. Handler's middle book (awesomely-titled after a Judy Blume novel), and I thought it was absolutely perfect. My husband bought me her first and her third books for Mothers' Day this past weekend. I read the first book in one sitting...and loved it! This woman is crazy and irreverent and sardonic. This book is laugh-out-loud funny, and the author is so intelligent and witty and self-deprecating (throughout the entire book she is painfully and incredibly aware of her own short-comings), that you can't help but love her!!! Shame on you readers who do not "get it"! She is blatantly inviting you to be in on the joke!!Get more detail about My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment