Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Save Open: An Autobiography


What a fantastic book! I have never followed Andre Agassi, or tennis for that matter, but heard this book got wonderful reviews so I thought I'd check it out. I had no idea how engaging this incredible book would be. I could not put it down! It is an extremely well written (no typos I might add), completely engaging, and openly honest account of Mr. Agassi's life. This is not just another celebrity autobiography written for monetary gains. It is the emotionally poignant tale of one man's trials and tribulations spanning from childhood to manhood. This is not a story of fame; it is a story of forgiveness, learning from the past, discovering one's self, and moving forward in life. If you want to read about an OPEN celebrity who is not afraid of being real and raw, READ THIS. I cannot recommend this book enough - it is a must read.Get more detail about Open: An Autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment