Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man Immediately


Weintraub provides a titillating peek into his life and times - some warts and all. And this is not the first guy I've ever encountered who can polish a wart. It is a great read, leaping from moments with Elvis to moments with Bobby Fisher to moments with the Lubavitcher Rebbe. Throughout he weaves his peculiarly Hollywood family life, not dysfunctional - something else. You have to be there;that is, read it and draw your own conclusions. In summary, a delightful bio of a lovably self-centered mogul after whose creation they, of course, broke the mold.Get more detail about When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment