Friday, May 14, 2010

Where To Buy Oprah: A Biography


The only reason I can can figure that Kitty wrote this book was to dish on Oprah. Yes, she positively seemed to be joyful about spilling all the juice on Oprah. Of course Oprah has her problems but most folks do and the mega rich always seem to get their quirks dished on the most. But I wonder how many 'stars' have worked as hard as Oprah on her charities, benefits and foundations? Who cares if it also benefits her ego in some way--the good she does outweighs the bad by far. I also wondered why in the world would Kitty ingratiate herself to Oprah's family knowing that it would further damage those already tenuous relationships? That seems downright cruel to me. And you really have to wonder about the character of a person that would obviously do alot of schmoozing to get Oprah's own family to talk about her. I don't think the book was particularly intriguing or well written so it was just so-so reading. I won't read anymore of Kitty's stuff #1 because it's boring #2 she seems to have a real cruel streak.Get more detail about Oprah: A Biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment