Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun This instant


I stopped reading after March, (the book is divided into months). As other
reviewers have stated, nothing new here. I did appreciate her research into happiness, but the whole project came across as highly contrived. But what
I found most grating was the author's self-congratulatory tone. I found her personality obnoxious with her constant need to receive gold stars for her achievements. Give me a break. I wanted slap a gold star on her face.


Get more detail about The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment