Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal Best Quality


I am a big Ben Mezrich fan. He is probably one of my favorite authors of all time for his capacity to educate and entertain. Even now I am wondering when his next book will be published, despite that fact the Accidental Billionaires was a huge steaming pile. I'll admit initially my expectations were high, but even after the first few pages when I realized this was going to be a different kind of book...it just disappointed. The fact that AB is being published in paperback means he sold enough copies that he might get the wrong impression that he wrote a decent book.

The big problem for me was that he did not get the story from Mark Z., so there aren't enough real details to dig your teeth into and the literary license he normally takes that adds some sparkle to the story, leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Its like just eating the marshmellows out of a box of Lucky Charms, without the substance of the oats, it just makes you sick.Get more detail about The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment