Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Born Standing Up Get it now!


I've always liked Steve's work including his books. This is by far his best book to date. One reviewer wrote that it was sad, lonely, and full of the dues of fame. Well that is part of Steve's life but it was not what I got out of the book. I liked every personal story, every name he brought up was a charming reminder that he regards 'the little people' as actual persons. The whole story is great. Contrary to the title, and popular belief; fame was not an easy road for Steve. But after reading the book I felt like I knew Steve- and let me tell you Steve is a funny guy. His humor is in how he looks at things, not just how he presents them. The book is only 200 pages and well written.

Oh and one more thing, just the pictures are worth the price, seriously!Get more detail about Born Standing Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment