Monday, August 23, 2010

The Man in the White Sharkskin Suit: A Jewish Family's Exodus from Old Cairo to the New World (P.S.) Best Quality


My father was put on a train at 11 years old, alone, by his parents. He was going to be lynched that evening, for not moving out of the way fast enough, in Alabama. He, too, was never able to adjust and reconcile. He did not see his parents again for over 30 years. I am 65 years old, his youngest child. Like LuLu, I was privileged to be "turned over" to him while the rest of my family got on with their lives. I cried when LuLu dad died, because I understood her love for him. I feel the same way about my dad. Judgement I will leave to those of you who had perfect parents.Get more detail about The Man in the White Sharkskin Suit: A Jewish Family's Exodus from Old Cairo to the New World (P.S.).

No comments:

Post a Comment