Monday, August 30, 2010

Save Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who RIsked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War II


Just to put this in perspective, I've recently become more serious about diving and have starting gaining certifications on my way to Dive Master (and possibly beyond, we'll see when I get there). I've read a bunch of technical manuals, as well as "The Last Dive" and "Diver Down" and found them to both be page-turners (and informational to boot).

After reading Shadow Divers, I have to admit that the fever to discover the identity of the U-Who was extremely gripping (I was skipping sleep and reading through my lunch break to find out what happened). Even after reading "The Last Dive", I found this to be a much more detailed account. The Rouses get a footnote in this book (it is like maybe a page or two), but they aren't a major part of the story (which I had been worried when I purchased this book that it would rehash major portions of The Last Dive). The lengths those involved go to is nothing short of insanity as they push harder and harder to get their answers.

Great book!Get more detail about Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who RIsked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment