Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life Right now


I just finished reading "The Snowball" and I have to say that after 800+ pages I did not want the story to end! Alice Schroeder does an amazing job of creating both a compelling narrative and intimate portrait of Warren Buffett.
I really was not that familiar with Buffett before picking up Schroeder's book, but I had heard many times about his intelligence and integrity. I worked for a few years in a job related to the insurance industry and he was quoted often by insurance types that I ran into. That made me curious enough to pick up the book and I did not regret it after I got started.
I highly recommend "The Snowball" to anyone who is interested in business, the stock market or just a fascinating life story.Get more detail about The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment