Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just Let Me Lie Down: Necessary Terms for the Half-Insane Working Mom


I loved this book! I don't often have time to read, so I'm very selective in what I do read.

Laughed out loud often! It's nice to know that there are more of us "half-insane working moms" out there. In the end we will survive it all and so will our children. We shouldn't feel guilty about working and trying to raise a family. It isn't easy and undoubtedly we would all rather be raising our children 24/7 ourselves instead of having someone else raise them for us, or would we?? I love my kids with all my heart and not a day goes by that I don't miss them, but I know that I am a better parent for them because I don't spend all day every day with them. I really admire those moms who stay at home and are successful with raising children 24/7. As appealing as it sounds, if I did that I would be a completely insane stay at home mom, so I am happy to be only half-insane and working. You have to do what's right for you and your family and this book helps make you feel like it's all okay.

Enjoy!Get more detail about Just Let Me Lie Down: Necessary Terms for the Half-Insane Working Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment