Sunday, June 6, 2010

Save The 50th Law


When my friend told me that he was reading a book by 50 Cent, I'll admit to being skeptical. I was not a 50 Cent fan. I wouldn't go as far as saying I didn't like any of his music, but I haven't really been into the whole hip hop scene for years. But when he told me about the theme of this book, fearlessness, and how it was presented, I decided to take a chance.

I'm so glad I did. When I had finished reading The 50th Law, it helped me better organize my thoughts and feelings on the direction of my life and my business. Its about living your life without fear, and making choices that keep your mind sharp and focused while you work your plans.

I even started enjoying 50 Cent's music a little more, having seen behind the curtain a bit. So I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking to learn how to live their life without fear....

For more of my fabulous criticism, visit my movie blog. [...]

ThanksGet more detail about The 50th Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment