Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Low Price I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy


There is not a negative thing I could say about this book. I was encouraged in my faith to trust Jesus more fully with all my heart, in spite of the external circumstances. I heartily recommend this book to anyone, no matter what their life experiences are. Angie walks us down her painful path, but the lessons she gleans are applicable to a vast array of difficulties, not limited to losing a child. I am thankful that she has made herself available to be used of the Lord to encourage the body of Christ to know Him more fully. I have benefited from that aspect of her walk through her blog for two years now, and am excited and grateful to say that I have benefited from it through this book as well. Very encouraging.Get more detail about I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment