Thursday, June 24, 2010

Time Bandit: Two Brothers, the Bering Sea, and One of the World's Deadliest Jobs Immediately


I read the first couple of sentences and found myself caught hook, line, and sinker. I couldn't put it down, and finished it in 2 days. The book gave me a real feel for what it must be like to live in the crab fishing profession, and provided a lot of insight into the thinking of Johnathan and Andy. I would recommend this book highly to anyone who: loves "The Deadliest Catch" Series; who would like to know more about the men we see on the show, their lives, their families; and to anyone who thinks they might like to enter this business. It was, for me, an eye-opener, and a wonderful, informative, entertaining book.Get more detail about Time Bandit: Two Brothers, the Bering Sea, and One of the World's Deadliest Jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment