Saturday, June 5, 2010

Buy The Politician: An Insider's Account of John Edwards's Pursuit of the Presidency and the Scandal That Brought Him Down


This would make a great book club read or a fantastic opera/morality play. What an amazing story of exploitation, entitlement, greed, hypocrisy and populated with the most over the top people you wonder are they even real?

I don't know what I can add that improves on what others said except, I'm glad I never donated to John Edwards campaign and my heart goes out to anyone that did. I hope we don't see him back again on the political landscape. Great read. Take it to the beach.Get more detail about The Politician: An Insider's Account of John Edwards's Pursuit of the Presidency and the Scandal That Brought Him Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment