Friday, June 25, 2010

Where To Buy Open Wide The Freedom Gates: A Memoir


Open Wide The Freedom Gates: A Memoir

This is certainly the most exciting book that I use with my university students!

Without fail Ms. Dorothy Irene Height's life story energizes them to become social activists on the campus.

Her courage, determination, and positive attitude in the face racism and discrimination of many types emboldens my students to confront and uproot the same on the campus.

My students consider Ms. Height a "TRUE AMERICAN HERO." She is a role model, mentor, and "friend" to them.

I highly and unreservedly recommend this book to every person living and breathing. Undoubtedly, as you read her story, you will realize that she has done much to secure the freedom and liberty of people all around the world!

Yolanda Lehman
Adjunct Professor
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud, MNGet more detail about Open Wide The Freedom Gates: A Memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment